Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend has been a busy one. Saturday we braved the cold for family pictures (they were scheduled for two weeks ago but we lost our sweet dog Mason that day and had to reschedule). We almost didn't have them done at all this year. Too many things going on but I desperately wanted some pictures of our family of four, so yesterday we went to a Christmas tree farm and took pics. Our photographer is sending us a preview soon and I can't wait to see if any of them turned out. Emerie smiled in almost all of the pictures (thanks to a bribe promising her a milkshake). And of course, Miles... the kid who smiles every single time anyone even looks in his direction, didn't smile in a single one. He didn't fuss though so I'm hoping they turn out! After family pictures we ran by the house to get the side dish (crockpot cheesey hashbrown casserole) that I made for a dinner we were going to. Hubs' work friends decided to host a Thanksgiving meal so we took both kids and headed to their house (about 30 minutes away). Emerie had a blast. She played with the other (mostly elementary age) kids and didn't have any toddler melt downs. Miles did well too and we had a great time. It's nice to get out of the house and hang out with friends. :) We are going to a gingerbread house/pajama party at one of my friends houses in a few weeks! Emerie is going to love that... now I need to find her and Miles some cute holiday pajamas. :)
Hubs took Emerie to church on Sunday but I stayed home (even though I was dressed and ready to go) because Miles fell asleep and we didn't want to wake him. He is up a lot at night so we wanted him to catch up on some much needed sleep. The rest of our Sunday was spent cleaning the house, doing laundry, and getting some groceries. I'm so glad that we only have two days of work this week. I am ready for a break. Happy Monday!
Stay tuned for this cutie's 4 month update!


No comments: