Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Life Lately

My poor little blog has been a bit neglected lately. Life has been crazy.... our sweet little Miles is already 4 months (and has hit the 4 month sleep regression), Emerie is doing well and is constantly on the go and has her 2 and a half year well visit soon, and hubs and I have been on an emotional roller coaster. We had to say good bye to our sweet chocolate lab last weekend.... we had him for 8 years and miss him terribly. Emerie asks where he is and we have to tell her that he's with Jesus now. So so sad. I may do another post on him later, when the pain isn't so fresh.
In other news, our house is still for sale and we've had some interest this past week. We had a repeat showing and the couple is considering making us an offer. We are still praying that God will work things out... we haven't found a house that we want yet so I am hoping the timing of it all will work out.
I have so much to catch up on but it's time to head to work... I'll work on gathering my thoughts this weekend and scheduling some posts for next week (with lots of pictures)!

No comments: