Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Oh Hey, 5 on Friday!

I have so many posts swirling around inside of my head but I can't seem to find the time or energy to sit down and write them right now! The birth story is the next post I hope to write... I have it written in my journal, it's just a matter of typing it out.... an almost one month old and a certain two year old are keeping me busy (and exhausted!). Linking up with Karli and Amy today for Oh Hey Friday!
The Farmer's Wife
{ONE} We are still enjoying summer around here... and are so sad that it's flying by!
 
{TWO} There's lots of sibling love happening as well... she is such a good big sister. She helps me get things I need for him (like when I'm nursing and can't get up, she will go get me bibs and burp cloths). She kisses him a million times a day and always wants to hold him! (Also, can we talk about how big he is? He doesn't feel like a tiny newborn anymore! :( )
{THREE} Miles got to meet his great grandma for the first time yesterday. So sweet.
{FOUR} We took our house off of the market for a month or so and it's officially back on the market, listed with a different realtor at a different price! I have no idea where we will move to but we hope to move before the end of the year.
{FIVE} My first day back to work will be the first day of school. I'm trying not to think about it, or stress about it. I want to enjoy what's left of summer. We still have lots we want to do... including taking Emerie to the zoo and to a splash pad.

Happy Friday! Be back soon with the birth story (I hope!). :)

2 comments:

Nina B. said...

those bebes!

Lisa Loves John said...

Loving all of the sibling love in these photos :) Way too sweet!