Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

40 Week Bumpdate!

 
How far along: 40 weeks! Today is our son's due date but I'm not sure if it will be his birthday!
Weight Gain: getting closer to 35 pounds! Eeeek. :)
Clothes: Maternity shirts, cotton skirts, athletic shorts
Skin: still the same
Sleep: Not terrible but not great. I'm only getting up once or twice to go to the bathroom now but I frequently wake up, sometimes with a crampy feeling in my stomach because of how I was laying.
Movement: Still poking me with every little limb he can! He is so big now that his hiccups move my whole belly.
Cravings: Smoothies. Chocolate. Chips. Junk food. Fruit.
What I miss: Deli meat, my prepregnancy body, summer clothes that I used to fit into.
Labor signs: I wish I could fill this one up with tons of signs... really nothing at this point. He's a lot lower and I'm still having BH contractions everyday but nothing else really to indicate labor.
Best moments and looking forward to: Best moments this week were going to what I hope was my last prenatal appointment, dinner with my newly engaged sister, spending time with my family, and having a great meeting with our pastor at church. Looking forward to meeting our little man and introducing him to his big sister!
Prayer for the baby: Lord, only you know how this labor and delivery is going to go. I pray that you give me peace and strength as I bring this sweet little one into the world. I pray for our health and safety over the next few days. Thank you for blessing us with another beautiful child and allowing us the privilege to be his parents. I pray that we show him Your love. In Jesus name, Amen.
"From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16