Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

5 on Friday!

Happy Friday! The weeks are flying by now that summer is here and the days are running together. I often have to consult my phone to see what day of the week it is since we are out of school. :) Linking up with Darci and friends for 5 on Friday!
 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
{ONE} I have found nothing more relaxing than floating in our pool with a book this summer. It is the perfect way to make my body feel lighter, relax, and have some me time! I don't have a picture of my baby belly in the pool, so this is the best I can do. :)
{TWO} Emerie is such a water bug as well... she loves swimming... although the articles on secondary drowning have scared me to the point I won't even let hubs get her face wet! She's also been enjoying her water table and takes a ride on her tricycle and in her wagon almost every day.

{THREE} Delivery day is getting closer! I go to the doctor on Monday for my 39 week appointment. Eeeeek. I had a ton of BH contractions yesterday, a lot of which came every 15 minutes, which made me a little nervous! I think I better get the house clean today.... just in case our little man decides to make an early appearance.
{FOUR} Now that being a family of 4 is so close, I am treasuring the special moments with Emerie being an only child. Yesterday morning she was in bed with us and she laid down beside me, cupped my chin in her little hands, pulled my face to hers and kissed me right on the lips. Then she looked right into my eyes with those big blue eyes of hers and smiled the sweetest smile! It was the most precious moment.
{FIVE} Hubs and I started reading the book Radical by David Platt yesterday. For those of you who don't know my husband, he doesn't love to read. The only books I've seen him read in the past 11 years of being together are his Bible, a devotional, sports books, and wild life magazines. But he picked out this book at the book store yesterday and we've been taking turns reading a few chapters at a time. It's definitely sparked some interesting discussions between us. You should definitely check it out. It seems similar to Crazy Love by Francis Chan.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: