Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

5 on Friday!

Happy Friday! Linking up with Darci and friends for 5 on Friday!
 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
{ONE} Schoooooool's out for the summer! Today is our last day with the kiddos this year. We've got two work days next week and we are done until August! :) I am excited to be home with my family until mid-late August. I see lots of outside time in our future... She loves being outside and cries almost every time we have to take her in. Poor kid!
{TWO} I wrote a guest post for Julie's blog this week detailing my breastfeeding journey with Emerie. Julie has a great series called The Breastfeeding Diaries. I love reading the different views and stories that other women share. You can find my post here.
{THREE} Emerie's birthday party is this weekend so I'll spend all evening baking cupcakes and cleaning up the house. We are doing a Minnie Mouse themed pool party. She has an adorable Minnie bathing suit to wear. Hopefully the pool is warm enough to swim! It's going to be a simple party with cupcakes and ice cream. I refuse to let Pinterest make me feel bad about it! Ha! I still can't believe she is two. My baby is growing up. Here she is on her actual birthday, hugging her Minnie balloon.
{FOUR} Our families threw us a baby shower last weekend. We got tons of adorable boy clothes. I always thought girl clothes were so much cuter than boys but these clothes were so cute! I can't wait to see our little man in them. I didn't get a single picture at the shower. Major fail!
{FIVE} I've started the long process of washing baby things and plan to clean out the guest room and begin filling it with baby things! Less than 4 weeks until we are a family of 4!! :)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

A pool party with cupcakes and ice cream, how much better can it get?! Toss in some balloons and I'm sold!

4 weeks, wow!!!

Brooke Haas said...

New follower here! 4 weeks until your baby boy arrives, yay! I have one of each as well, it's the best! The party sounds super sweet! I'm with Courtney, cupcakes and ice cream ROCK! ;) hope that party turns out perfectly!

Lisa Loves John said...

Yay, for summer break!! I am sure that it is VERY well deserved :) :)

Happy Friday, pretty mama! xo