Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sunshine and Curls

We are soaking up the sunshine these days (and still hunting Easter eggs in our yard, which I'm certain will last through October!). With only 8 weeks to go until we meet our little man, we are taking the time to enjoy these last few weeks of Emerie being an only child. She is growing and changing so much that I can hardly stand it. She's entering big girl status this month (she turns 2 on the 23rd!) and I am sad and happy at the same time. It's bittersweet but I love the little person she is growing into. She's thoughtful, kind, and funny among a million other wonderful things. Her hair is so curly and wild and crazy. I can't tame it and it makes her that much cuter! 
 My loves sharing special  moments.
 (more proof of her wild and crazy hair. :) 
We are cooking out with our life group tonight and I can't wait to hang out and relax with everyone. Perfect way to spend the evening. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: