Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

5 on Friday!

Happy Friday! Linking up with Darci and friends for another 5 on Friday.
 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
{ONE} I tried a new recipe (Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells) that I found on Pinterest. It was pretty good and fairly easy to make. I simplified it by using a bag of steamable broccoli florets. I like the combination of alfredo and spaghetti sauce. You can find the recipe here.
{TWO} This has been an exhausting week. Hubs got a stomach bug on Tuesday night and was sick all night long. Needless to say I didn't sleep much and I started sanitizing everything as soon as I got home from work on Wednesday. We've been doing end of the year testing at school all week and we have a field trip today! I'm gonna need Emerie to sleep in tomorrow. :)
{THREE} This little sweetie will turn two in just two weeks. I can't believe how much she's grown. She loves to play outside and reads all the time so I'm sure that her birthday will be filled with outdoor toys and books. I should probably start planning her party huh? :)
{FOUR} We haven't had any luck selling our house yet but we haven't found any houses that we would like either. It's kind of discouraging but we are going to look at another house this afternoon. I'm praying that God will work the timing of everything out... hopefully we will find something we want at the same time we sell our house.
{FIVE} The weather has been gorgeous and the countdown is on for Summer break. 20 days of teaching after today and 2 work days to go! Can't wait to be home with my girl. I'm thankful I get to spend the last three weeks of my pregnancy relaxing at home and preparing for our sweet little man's arrival!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: