Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

5 on Friday!

Linking up with Darci and friends for another 5 on Friday.
 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
{5 things that I'm looking forward to in May}

{ONE} Emerie's dedication at church. We have been wanting to have Emerie dedicated for awhile now but we switched churches last May and the church we go to now only does baby dedications once a year so we had to wait. They would have done a private one but we just decided we would have her dedicated during the service instead. :) We can't wait to publicly commit to raising Emerie to know, love and follow Jesus. I just hope she cooperates for the ceremony!!
{TWO} Yard Sales. My mom and I are going to have a yard sale in a week or so and I can't wait to clear out some clutter and make a few extra bucks. Mom will probably bring her stuff to our house because she lives too far in the country to have one at their house. I also love to get up early, get some coffee and peruse a few yard sales but with a little one that hasn't happened much in the last two years.
{THREE} Family pictures. We haven't had family pictures done since Emerie's first birthday. I'm both terrified and excited to attempt some family and a few maternity pictures. Emerie isn't one to stop and look at the camera, in fact, most of my pictures of her are of the side of her head or are blurry because she doesn't stop moving. I hope that our photographer can capture at least one good picture of us as a family!
 (Look at that adorable little sweetie, can't believe how tiny my baby was one year ago!)
{FOUR} Compassion in action. Each year our church does a Compassion in Action week where you sign up to help with various projects around the community. We are helping with a family/kids night complete with games and bounce houses. I can't wait to serve in the community and see the excitement on the faces of those kids who don't normally get to participate in events like this one.
{FIVE} Warm weather, the promise of summer coming soon, and getting closer to meeting our little man. We have 26 days of school left and 61 days until our due date. I have so much to do to prepare for the end of school and the beginning of our life as a family of 4 but I am excited to do it! :)

Happy Friday! :)

1 comment:

Les said...

Hey I'm pregnant too! I'm so anxious to figure out how much life is going to change once our little guy gets here- I think I'm only a couple of weeks behind you! :)

I found you through the link up! I hope you have a great weekend!