Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

33 Week Bumpdate!

Blogging from home with a hot mug of coffee on a Monday morning. This is something that's not far off in the future. I only have one more Monday with the kids at school and one more Monday work day after that. Today I'm home because my sweet kiddo has been sick this weekend. We had family/maternity photos done and she was pretty grumpy the entire time. When we got in the car she was wiped out and fell asleep. I told hubs I was worried she was getting sick and sure enough we took her temp when we got home and it was 102! Poor girl. After some Advil she was feeling much better and her temp went down through the night. Last night it was 99.3 before we went to bed so I gave her some more Advil and was planning to work today but decided that she probably needed to stay home with momma and rest. So here we are. Enjoying Monday morning from home. She's still sleeping which is why I have the chance to blog! :)
Here is the long overdue 33 week bumpdate!
How far along: 33 weeks!
Weight Gain: I was up 21 pounds at my 33 week appt. last week and my belly was measuring right on track.
Clothes: I hate clothes. Haha. Nothing fits these days... even some of my maternity shirts are starting to get snug and slide up the bump. The bottom half of my belly was hanging out at Walmart yesterday and I was completely unaware (for about 5 minutes!). Next thing I know I'll be on that people of Walmart website for being inappropriately dressed! I have three weeks of work left so that means I have to dress decently for 3 weeks and then the last 3 weeks of this pregnancy I will be wearing my bathing suit by our pool or hubs' shorts and t-shirts. :)
Skin: Skin is doing okay, no stretch marks yet! :)
Sleep:  Eh. It's okay. I still wake up really early and I get up at least once or twice a night to use the bathroom. My poor bladder is awful these days. It wasn't this bad with Emerie but this little man must push on it all day long!
Gender: Sweet and handsome baby boy!
Movement:  Still constant. We are always playing guess the body part. He usually has his limbs stuck out somewhere!
Cravings: Watermelon and fruit as of lately. Chocolate and ice cream too.
What I miss:  a good workout, a big sub sandwich!
Labor signs (added category this week): He's head down! Yay! And I've been having some painful contractions. I had a lot of BH contractions with Emerie and these are similar but they are sometimes so tight that it's painful. I'm hoping he doesn't decide to come too early! Hang in there at least 3 and a half more weeks buddy!
Best moments and looking forward to: We had family photos taken this past weekend... our last set of professional photos before we are a family of 4! I'm looking forward to celebrating a certain little girl who turns 2 on Friday! I can't believe she's already turning 2. We are having her party 2 weeks later because we are doing a Minnie Mouse pool party but I'm sure hubs and I will take her to eat and sing and get her a big ice cream cone on her special day. I'm also looking forward to our baby shower on the 31st! :)
Prayer for the baby: Dear Lord, thank you for blessing us with another little life. We are anxious to meet him and love on him. Please continue to help him grow as he puts on weight in these last few weeks. Please protect and keep him safe as his entrance to the world draws closer. In Jesus name, Amen.
"Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always." Psalm 105:1-4

No comments: