Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

My heart is so full!

We had such an amazing weekend. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary or go anywhere, it was just an awesome weekend spent with my little family. Friday evening was really warm so we ran around the front yard and Emerie played on her swingset in the back yard. She's already outgrowing it!
On Saturday we went to an Easter egg hunt at our church and Emerie loved it. She kept asking for " 'nother one egg" while she was looking and it was adorable.
She took a two hour nap when she got home and we went to lunch with hubs' grandparents when she woke up. Then we spent the afternoon and all day Sunday just playing inside and outside and having fun together. It was filled with kisses, hugs, I love yous, giggles and smiles. My heart feels so full it could burst.

For some reason this weekend just overwhelmed me with love for this sweet little girl. I just kept staring at her all weekend, amazed at the things she says and does and in disbelief that God gave us this little miracle. She's so beautiful. Her hair is getting really curly and I absolutely love it. So thankful for her beautiful face and sweet little life.
Last week was a tough week at work and I was feeling pretty burnt out from it all. Two days off didn't seem like enough to help me regroup but these two days were exactly what I needed. My heart is full and I am ready to face three days of work this week... and looking forward to 4 days off after that! :)

No comments: