Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Basket Blog Hop!

Linking up with Darci for the Easter Basket blog hop!
 
Emerie's Easter basket was pretty easy to fill this year. I knew I wasn't going to put chocolate in there because she took one bite of a Hershey Kiss at the Easter egg hunt and spit it right back out. So I filled the basket with some fun toys that she could play with inside and outside. The basket includes a book, a foam floor puzzle, a tambourine and two maracas (complete with some of her favorite Disney characters), a bubble wand and some squishy water balls for the pool/tub/water table, play dough, a stuffed bunny rabbit, and a wind up chick that hops (she loves those things!). I may add some sunglasses because she's taken an interest in mine recently and some kind of sweet treat. :)

I should mention that I got almost all of these things at the Dollar Tree so her entire basket cost me less than $15! :)
Next year I will have two baskets to fill! I can't wait!
Happy Easter friends!

No comments: