Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

5 on Friday!

Happy Friday friends! Link up with Christina and friends to join in the fun. :)
 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
{ONE} I'm already over this whole home selling and buying process! We had a showing scheduled this week so we spent a lot of time cleaning only for the people to cancel because of the weather (the roads were fine, it only snowed a little bit). Needless to say I wasn't very happy... it's hard to keep things in "showing" condition when you have two big dogs and toddler running around! We have a showing this weekend so hopefully we can just tidy up some since the house is pretty clean. We also looked at a house yesterday afternoon and are looking at another one this afternoon. We haven't found what we want yet! I would really like to move before this baby is born but it doesn't look like that will happen.
{TWO} Speaking of baby... I passed my glucose test! Yay bring on the sugar. Haha. I also can't believe that after my next appointment I will be going in to check on baby every two weeks! Eeeeeek. That makes it seem so close. We are less than two weeks away from the third trimester. And we have a name! :) 
{THREE} Emerie's birthday is coming up.... she will be 2 in two months! I can't believe it. I love that little girl so much. She is just the cutest. I better start planning her party.... Hello Pinterest. And not to get off the subject, but my poor girl is getting 3 teeth right now, one upper molar and two lower teeth. No wonder she hates having her teeth brushed!
{FOUR} Has anyone used Rosetta Stone? Our school division has a site license and I signed up to learn Spanish. I took three years of French in high school but I wasn't very good at it. I hope the Rosetta Stone program will help me learn Spanish. I've always wanted to learn another language but it's always seemed so daunting.
{FIVE} I've been so lazy about cooking lately.... one of our go to meals are what we call "hobo pies". You basically just put hamburger and mixed veggies in foil, cook it on the grill for 30 minutes (flipping halfway through) and then smother it with A1 sauce when it's finished. It's definitely Emerie's favorite meal. I love it because it's easy and hubs makes it so I don't have to worry about dinner or whether or not my picky toddler will eat what I cook! (Not a very pretty picture but it really is delish!)
Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Mrs. Pedersen said...

The hobo meal sounds so good, and easy! (=

B @ The Sequin Notebook said...

Such a sweet pic of you and your little lady! How did we ever plan parties before Pinterest came along?! Have a fab weekend!!

Melissa Kelly said...

We love easy grill meals, I see a hobo dinner in our future. I have never tried Rosetta Stone but I am excited to hear how it works for you.

Christina said...

So yummy! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Christina said...

Thank you! Pinterest is great for party planning but my non-crafty side always feels like I can't measure up! :)

Christina said...

I started the program this weekend so I'll blog about it soon! Hope you had a great weekend!