Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

5 on Friday!

Linking up with Christina and friends for another 5 on Friday!
 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
{ONE} I head back to the midwives on Monday to check up on our little man. He is kicking and rolling non-stop and often wakes me up in the middle of the night. I love that feeling though. :) I can't wait to meet him (but hang in there for at least 12 more weeks!!). We are 25 and a half weeks and counting. Glucose test is Monday as well, trying not to stress about it! That Chick-Fil-A milkshake I had last night probably won't help the outcome. :)
 (from what was most likely our last ultrasound at 20 and a half weeks, sweet little baby boy!)
{TWO} Yesterday was the first day of spring and it warmed up slightly here in Virginia... we reached the mid to upper fifties (which felt like a heat wave) so of course Emerie wanted to play outside as soon as we got home. :) I'm excited that the next few days will be warmer and we can get outside (and also dreading and avoiding the weather forecast for snow on Tuesday!).
{THREE} We had life group at church on Tuesday night and the series that we've been doing is all about building relationships... part of that is telling people your story.... so hubs and I told our story Tuesday night. I'm not a huge fan of speaking to a large group of peers so it was a little nerve-wracking for me but I love love love our life group. They are always there to offer prayer and support to anyone who needs it and it was an awesome experience to tell our story and get to know others in our group better. I definitely stepped out of my comfort zone Tuesday night and it felt good. You can read more about my journey to live more intentionally here.
{FOUR} Now that spring is here the countdown to summer is officially on... 54 days of school left! :) I am looking forward to summer.... I'll be able to enjoy my last few weeks of pregnancy in the comfort of my home with my feet propped up. If we haven't moved by then you will find me and my giant baby belly under the canopy by our pool. :)
{FIVE} My sweet little Emerie will be 22 months on Sunday. I can't believe how close she is to 2 years old! She's the sweetest thing. I tell her I love her 3 million times a day and she always says it right back to me, but on Wednesday she told me she loved me without me saying it first. She did it not once but twice that day. My heart may have burst. I love that little girl so much!
 
Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Cat @ MaryMarthaMama said...

Oh the unprompted "I love yous"! So sweet when they start doing that. Best of luck on your glucose test!

Alisha said...

The "I Love You's" are just about the best thing ever! So, so sweet... have a great weekend!

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Hello from the link up! CONGRATS on your precious lit'l one on the way!! Such a blessing! The mention of Chickfila has my tummy grumbling! ;) Your little girl is a doll! Hope your family is enjoying a lovely weekend!