Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

5 on Friday

We've had three snow days this week so today feels like Tuesday but I'm glad it's not! Linking up with Darci and friends for another 5 on Friday.
 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
{ONE} Can I just start by saying that nightgowns on toddlers are adorable? We were gifted several nightgowns for Emerie for Christmas and hadn't put any on her until this week. I thought she would hate them but she actually loved them. She kept looking at this one and saying "Oh wow, it's Sofia!!"
(I hate that this one is blurry but she doesn't hold still for a second!)
{TWO} Hubs is so excited that he gets to attend the Wildfire Men's Weekend.... not only will he get to listen to a lot of great speakers, make new friends, and draw closer to God.... he gets to fly to the conference in a private plane with four of our life group friends. Lucky duck!
{THREE} Emerie and I went to get a few groceries at Walmart and we ended up leaving with some new coloring books and this big purple ball. It's her new favorite toy! Right now she prefers balls, rocks, and playing outside and doesn't care too much about dolls and other girly toys. Melts her daddy's heart. :)
{FOUR} Growing up, I loved to dance... I took ballet, jazz, modern, and tap for awhile and thought it was the best thing! When I heard about the new barre workout I really wanted to try it.... not many local gyms offer it but there are several studios in nearby cities that specialize in barre classes... I hope to try a few this summer so until then I'm thinking about ordering this video... It combines Pilates and ballet into a workout! This of course is the prenatal version, lets face it... my ever expanding midsection probably couldn't handle the ab portion of the regular barre workouts! What is your favorite way to workout?
 
{FIVE} This weekend is supposed to be in the 60's and I can't wait to get outside! I am more than ready for spring... and summer if I'm being honest! Happy weekend friends!


2 comments:

Cat @ MaryMarthaMama said...

Stopping in from 5 on Friday...
I loved dancing when I was young too! And secretly, I want to take a ballet class again but it was have to be for complete beginners as I haven't taken ballet since I was 7. Maybe I should challenge myself to do that sometime. Currently I work out on our elliptical, walk, and do a Pilates DVD I have. Have a great weekend!

Oh, and your daughter looks precious in her nightgown!

Christina said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I would need a beginners class too but it would be fun! :)