Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Day Randoms

I am sitting at the desk in our den upstairs watching it snow. It's been snowing for 24 hours now and we have probably close to 20 inches. We had 15 this morning when we got up and it's been snowing all day.... needless to say, tomorrow will be another day off of work! I sure hope we don't have to make these days up (someone said we may not because the governor declared Virginia in a state of emergency?). I'm fearful that if we do I may have to take maternity leave this school year instead of next! That would mean we would still be in school the first week of July. I sure hope not! :) I've spent the day cleaning, making yummy pasta salad, and hanging out with my little family. I haven't even bothered to change out of sweatpants. Nor have I attempted to take Emerie out in the snow. It's just way too deep to even enjoy playing in! Hubs and I have been talking about what we want in our next house (always a topic of conversation around here) and I've found 2 more houses that we hope to look at next weekend. Looking for houses on the internet has become my new hobby since I can't get outside to run. :) Although after cleaning our house today, I am no longer sure I want a bigger house! More to clean. Yuck. Haha.
Also, we are 3 and a half days away from our big gender/anatomy ultrasound! Wooohooo! We can't wait to find out what this little babe is! :)
Okay, that's enough randomness for now. Be back tomorrow for 5 on Friday! :)

No comments: