Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

5 on Friday!

Hello friends, I'm back for another addition of 5 on Friday! Link up with Darci and friends to join in the fun!
 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
{ONE} Monday was by far the best day this week.... we had our anatomy ultrasound and found out that we are having a beautiful baby boy! Emerie is going to be big sister to a little brother! You can read all about it here.
{TWO} Usually I am a pretty happy, go with the flow person... this week, man that's a different story! This week has been challenging for me. Emerie is battling a cold and a new tooth coming in so she's had lots of meltdowns and moments where she refused to eat anything that I cooked for dinner (so she settled on a frozen pancake and a yogurt!) and work has been stressful as well. Hopefully next week will be better for all of us. :)
{THREE} We had a showing of our house this week and that added to the chaos and stress of the week. Trying to get the house cleaned from top to bottom (in less than 12 hours) with a toddler and two fur babies is challenging! I haven't heard how the showing went. Fingers are crossed that it went well but I'm not holding my breath, I mean who sells their house after one showing?! I wouldn't hate it though.
{FOUR} Moving on from this bad week (aside from Monday, which was amazingly awesome!) I am excited to go look a some houses with hubs tomorrow and plan to take a long walk/jog since it's calling for 60's and sunny! :)
{FIVE} I have been reading the book Wild by Cheryl Strayed and it is really good. My sister recommended it to me because she loved it and they are making it into a movie right now! If you are looking for an entertaining read that will have you laughing and crying, Wild is a good one.
 

Happy Friday friends! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: