Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

5 on Friday!

Happy New Year friends! Life has been very busy lately and I haven't had time to recap Christmas or 2013. Hopefully I can get my act together and schedule those posts for next week! Until then, I'm linking up with Darci and friends for another 5 on Friday!
  photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
{ONE} I go back to the midwives today for another check-up on our sweet little love. Here is my bump at 14 weeks! I'm feeling pretty good.... getting excited about meeting our new blessing this year! Emerie asks me if she can "kiss the baby" every time she sees my belly and it.is.so.stinkin.cute. Melt this momma's heart.
{TWO} I had a burst of motivation at the end of 2013 and began a new exercise routine (which at this point consists mostly of walking and jogging with some calf raises thrown in there for good measure). It's better than nothing! I have the itch to join the gym again but don't want to waste the money for fear I can't commit! So until I can prove to myself that I will consistently workout, my workouts will be done at home and at the local park. :)
{THREE} Poor little Emerie is getting a molar in and it's been a major pain for her! She is mostly fine during the day though she hasn't wanted to eat much (just chews on everything). It's been hard for her to fall asleep the past few nights so we gave her some Advil last night in hopes that it eases her pain while she sleeps. Poor little baby.
{FOUR} Yesterday was our first day back to work after a nice two week break for the holidays. It was soooo tough getting up at 5:30 but thankfully we only had a two day work week to get through before we can enjoy the weekend again!
{FIVE} I am going to try really hard to recap our fun Christmas events next week but until then, here's a teaser of our Christmas morning tea party and other sweet moments.
Have a great weekend! I'll be back next week with the holiday recaps, goals for 2014, and news about our moving plans!! :)

No comments: