Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

So thankful for all of this

I'm still here.... doing a lot of self-reflection and praying as this Advent season begins. Spending lots of time with family. Thanksgiving and time off from work was wonderful. Before Thanksgiving break we took Emerie to see Santa but she refused to sit on his lap, and Mrs. Claus was a no go as well. :)
Oh well. There's always next year! She was a little ham at Thanksgiving dinner. My dad's side of the family gets together at my grandma's house. More family than usual attended this get together and there were more kids this year... which made my grandma super happy. She had a full house and a happy heart. :)
 Checking things out downstairs....
 She kept kissing me when I was trying to take a picture with her....
 So daddy joined in on the Thanksgiving kisses. :)
 Best I could get?
 Time with Papa... her cousin got on his lap and she said No! My Papa!! It was hilarious and adorable.
 Hanging with Aunt Holly
 Modeling the most adorable outfit that my mom bought her on Black Friday
 The rest of our time off was spent relaxing, reading, watching Mickey, and hubs and I shopped a little sans toddler.
It was a nice break! We have so much to be thankful for. :)

1 comment:

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

Glad you guys had such a lovely Thanksgiving with family!