Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Blessing #2 is on the way!


Hubs and I are so excited to finally share that we are expecting miracle number 2 around July 2! We are so blessed that God has given us another little baby. I'm almost 11 week pregnant now. We've had two appointments with the midwives (one ultrasound and one physical). Both went wonderfully. The heartbeat was strong on the ultrasound and she had no problems finding the heartbeat with the doppler last week. We have had a lot going on and coupled with extreme fatigue every evening, I haven't had a lot of energy for blogging. Thankfully the extreme fatigue is fading (as is the queasiness that I've been feeling). Both of my babies have been good to me, I didn't have much morning sickness with Emerie and I haven't with this one either. I feel kinda queasy around dinner time each evening but nothing that's not manageable. Praise the Lord for that! I can't believe we only have a week of the first trimester left. We have an NT scan sometime in the next two weeks and we are excited because the doctors can usually tell us the gender at this scan. We may have him write it down and then do some sort of gender reveal later on... We'll see! Hubs thinks we are having another girl. I don't have any strong feelings either way at the moment!
I'll be back with more updates on how we told our families. :)
(10 and a half week bump)