Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

5 on Friday!

I only had to work three days this week (due to snow) but I'm still so glad that it's Friday! Linking up with Darci and friends for Five on Friday!
 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
{ONE} In case you didn't see our super exciting news on Monday, you should check out this post! We are so happy that our family is growing. :) I'm a little over 11 weeks now and feeling pretty good... just tired a lot which is to be expected anyway... I spend my days teaching Kindergarten and my evenings loving on a sweet toddler! I'll be posting the first of the weekly bump dates next week. :)
This is my bump at 10 and a half weeks...
{TWO} With our expanding family we are going to need a bigger house! We were pre-approved for a home loan earlier this week and the house hunt has begun. We are hoping to have our house ready to put on the market at the beginning of January. I'll be emailing our realtor this weekend!
{THREE} I am a bit of a slacker when it comes to Christmas. I still haven't hung our stockings (although the tree is nicely decorated and so is our staircase banister). I also just ordered our Christmas cards last night. Eeek. It's okay, they'll be ready today! I won't even mention how much shopping I have left to do! It's not as much as this time last year. Small improvements friends. :)
{FOUR} Emerie is changing so much and I can't believe how big she is getting. She is starting to speak in sentences and phrases now and I love to listen to her talk! She makes us laugh constantly. She's going to be the best big sister!
{FIVE} Only one more week of work until Christmas break! I am so looking forward to more family and friend time!
Have a wonderful weekend friends!

No comments: