Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Washed in Grace

This weekend was a wonderful one! On Sunday my sweet hubs was baptized at church. This was a long awaited, answered prayer. It was a really moving baptism for us... our life group was at the baptismal pool with us and they prayed with us, cried with us, and celebrated with us! Our friend also videoed the baptism (because guess who forgot her camera?! Big fail.) and I can't wait to see it. We had lots of friends and family come to the first service at church to support hubs. We definitely felt the love! The rest of the weekend was relaxing and low key. Emerie got to spend some more time with her Papa. Can you tell she loves him?
Always on the move! I am so anxious to have some family photos taken before Christmas (courtesy of my brother-in-law since our family photographer is on maternity leave!). We also have a fun Breakfast with Santa event coming up on Saturday at our school. Last year she sat on Santa's lap even though I didn't think she would. This year I am almost positive she won't even consider sitting on his lap!
Have a wonderful week!

No comments: