Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

5 on Friday

Happy Friday friends! Linking up with Darci and friends for another 5 on Friday!
Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
{ONE} I have a training workshop today so I can actually take my time this morning and drink some coffee at home. It's nice to not have to rush to get out the door. My dad watches Em on Fridays and the training I am going to is at a school that is close to his house. I may even get to come home for lunch! As I teacher I won't know what to do with myself... more than 15 minutes to eat lunch?! What a treat. :)
{TWO} We are taking Emerie to a holiday event at my school tomorrow. They will have a pancake and Chick-Fil-A breakfast, pictures with Santa, arts and crafts and some shopping opportunities. We are mostly going to hang out with friends and see Santa (though I feel certain she won't sit on his lap!).
{THREE} Only two days of teaching and we are off for five days! I am excited to have some family time... we will go to my grandma's house for Thanksgiving and then to hubs' grandma's house.
{FOUR} I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet... I'm excited to see lots of holiday decorations, indulge in peppermint mochas, and listen to Christmas music. Our life group is planning on doing a holiday get together or some sort of service project before Christmas. One person suggested caroling... I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear me sing!!
{FIVE} I have been terrible about taking pictures lately.... meaning, I haven't taken many at all! Normally these posts are at least filled with cute pictures of my sweet little Em but I haven't been good about taking my camera with me... I even forgot it the day hubs got baptized! Major fail. My goal for the next month is to take lots of pictures.
Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

The Tale of Three P's said...

Fellow teacher here. Enjoyed your blog!

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

I'm loving all the decorations and lights! I started my Christmas shopping after Christmas last year and did some over the summer. I just have a few more gifts to buy and then it's a wrap.