Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

5 on Friday!

Longest week ever! So happy to finally see Friday! Linking up with Darci and friends for 5 on Friday. :)
 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
{ONE} My sweet hubs is getting baptized at church on Sunday. I am so proud of him for taking this step in his relationship with Jesus. I'm sure I will cry the whole time.
{TWO} I am so sad that life groups meet for the last time on Tuesday (but will resume in January). We love our life group so much. It's the perfect mix of different personalities and everyone gets along so well. They are so supportive and many of them are excited to be there for hubs during his big moment on Sunday!
{THREE} The forecast called for snow on Tuesday and we didn't get a single drop. :( I wasn't expecting more than flurries but it didn't even do that. Jealous of all of you out there who have gotten that first snow! It's gotten really, really cold here and cold is no fun without snow. :) Here's a flashback from last winter with my little snow bear! Look at those baby cheeks!
{FOUR} My Pinterest feed is filling up with holiday decor and food. I am anxious to try these Cinnamon Roll Ups. Yum.
Cinnamon Roll Ups 
(photo from link above)
{FIVE} This verse has been on my heart this week. I'm especially praying for some close friends this week, family, and the people affected by the the disaster in the Philippines
Psalm 116:2 
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

Those cinnamon roll ups look delish! How exciting that your husband is getting baptized!! We missed the snow. By the time we saw on Facebook that it was snowing, it had turned into rain. Still keeping my fingers crossed that we'll some for Christmas though.