Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

5 on Friday!

Happy Friday and first day of November! We have a lot of fun stuff coming up this month and I can't wait to share what's happening. :)
Today I'm linking up with Darci and friends for 5 on Friday! Join in the fun!
 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
{ONE} The sickies have invaded our house. My poor Emerie is not feeling well so she didn't get to go trick or treating. She had a fever Wednesday night and all day Thursday so I stayed home with her and we spent the day snuggling.... and going to the doctor. They think it's a virus and said to just keep giving her Ibuprofen. Poor girl. I hope she feels better soon. I miss my spunky girl. Here is another picture of her cute little owl costume for Halloween. :)
{TWO} I didn't have time to run as much as I would have liked this week. Hopefully I can get some miles in this weekend... I'm enjoying running more now since I'm not putting any pressure on myself. I let myself run/walk as long as I want and go as often as I feel like it and I don't feel guilty if I don't go everyday (or even every other day!).
{THREE} Is it bad that I'm already counting down the days till Thanksgiving break and planning our family Christmas card?! Once Halloween is over, I am in full holiday season mode. Bring on the snow, Christmas movies, and peppermint mochas! These were some of the pics on our Christmas card last year...
I love those pictures so much... my sweet little Em was just a baby! 5 and a half months old... precious. :) 
{FOUR} My sister and I are going to sign up for a themed 5K in December.... it's the Jingle Bell 5K and it benefits the arthritis foundation. It looks like fun and it's for a good cause. The 5K we are doing is at a local winery so it's going to be a beautiful run! I'm already thinking about my costume. :) Visit this website to find a run/walk near you!
{FIVE} We are doing snacks for our life group this week and I am scouring Pinterest for new recipes... I'm thinking about doing a bacon ranch dip with chips and some kind of sweet treat... Like this peanut butter cream cheese dip with apples and graham cracker sticks? Yum!
 
Have a lovely weekend friends!

No comments: