Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Sweet Owl turned Angry Bird

Yesterday we decided to take our little owl to the Harvest Party at church. They had tons of free food, a train ride, bounce houses, trunk or treat, and lots of other activities for the kids. It was very crowded when we got there and Em was fascinated by the bounce houses. She really wanted to get in one of them so hubs took off his shoes and climbed in with her and her two cousins. She loved it! She couldn't balance standing up so she sat down and bounced up and down. She had a blast.... until it was time for her to get out. She threw a major tantrum complete with kicking, crying, and screaming... We tried to distract her with other things but the line for the train ride was too long and she wouldn't calm down so I ended up leaving with her while hubs stayed with his mom and Emerie's cousins. I knew she was exhausted after the meltdown that she had so I put her in her crib as soon as we got home and she was asleep within minutes! Poor kid. Here are some pictures of the cutest owl! I didn't get any pictures of her meltdown, although I kinda wish I had just so I could show her down the road! :)
 She says "foot-a-ball". 
Love my little owl, even when she is an angry bird. :)

No comments: