Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

5 on Friday

Time for one of my favorite weekly posts... 5 on Friday! Linking up with Darci and friends. :) Join the fun.
{ONE} This week has been so busy. I had women's Bible study on Monday night, physical therapy and Lifegroup on Tuesday night, grocery store on Wednesday, and then hubs had to work Thursday evening so I was flying solo with Emerie last night.... and work has been wearing me out big time this week. I need sleep. But life is full and happy. I can't complain too much. :)
{TWO} I've got lots of things on my fall bucket list... visit a pumpkin patch with Em, go on a trail ride or take a horseback riding lesson with hubs, do a leaf pile photo shoot, go on a few more hikes before it gets too cold, date night at the local drive-in movie theater (we were given two tickets at child birth classes before Em was born!), go to a U.Va football game, and make another pumpkin or apple dessert. Just to name a few!
{THREE} This video is so precious. A 4 year old girl couldn't sleep because of fireworks and her dad helped distract her by singing with her. So so adorable.
{FOUR} We don't have big plans this weekend... hubs will be hunting Saturday so I'll be spending some quality time with my girl. We might try to cross something off of the fall bucket list on Sunday. :)
{FIVE} So glad we hiked last weekend since the Shenandoah National Park is now closed due to the government shutdown! I don't blog about politics so I'll just leave you with a picture of this cutie! :)
Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

This reminds me that I need to try to mark something off of our fall bucket list. I think that I'll finally try to knock out making a fall wreath.

Christina said...

That's a good idea! I have never made a wreath but I've seen lots of good ideas for them on Pinterest!