Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Beautiful Weekend

 
Isn't she beautiful? I know that I am biased but seriously? Those lips and blue eyes. I love her so much.
Anyway....We have had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. I love three day weekends.... they are so much more relaxing and less hurried than normal weekends. We spent Saturday running errands and then we went to dinner with family. My older sister planned a surprise anniversary dinner for my parents. We invited their best friends and our extended family to meet at the restaurant to help us surprise them. They were shocked when they arrived and found a room full of people there to celebrate 40 years of love. :)
 Mom (and my sisters) and Dad coming in.
The happy couple (and my sisters again).
Sunday we went to my grandma's house for a cook out and hung out with family again. Monday was less eventful... we cleaned the house and then we took a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway and let Emerie run around. She will never hold still for pictures... she doesn't want to be held, she wants to run and explore. I don't blame her. 
 
Hope your weekend was as restful and family filled as ours was! 

No comments: