Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

5 on Friday!

Today is a special Friday for me because I am home with my sweet little Emerie. My babysitters aren't able to watch her today and she has her 15 month check up with the pediatrician today so I took a sick day. :) Today I am linking up with Darci and friends for 5 on Friday.... and I'm making this the thankful edition.
 THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
{ONE} I am so thankful that I got to see my old college roomie and one of my best friends last Sunday. Her and her hubby and kids were passing through our town on their way home from a trip (we live 3 hours apart) and they stopped by so our babies could finally meet! It was like we had never been apart!
 {TWO}I am thankful that I get to stay home today and spend some quality time with Emerie. I miss her during the week and enjoy getting to spend one on one time with her.
{THREE} I'm thankful for the courage to live more intentionally and become more involved at church. Since I made that decision I have joined a women's Bible study, a Sunday School class, and hubs and I also joined a life group. We are so blessed to have found such a great church!
{FOUR} I am thankful that through prayers and physical therapy my neck has healed! For the first time since February it hardly bothers me anymore. I've been doing the exercises that the physical therapist taught me and going to PT for a month now. So so thankful for healing.
{FIVE} I am thankful for a baby that is growing and thriving... she fed herself for the first time this week and though I am thankful that she has the ability to learn new things, I am also a little sad because she's turning into a little kid and I'm not ready for that!! Slow down!
Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: