Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

5 on Friday!

So excited that it's finally Friday! Even with Monday off, it's been an exhausting week. I can't wait to spend time with my sweet little fam and recharge this weekend.
Linking up with Darci and friends for another 5 on Friday. :)
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
(ONE) We are going hiking this weekend and I am excited to go exploring again. We are taking Emerie along (hopefully she cooperates). Hubs will be hiking with her in the backpack carrier. She is not a fan of baby wearing so we will see. It won't be a long or hard hike. I'd hate to be stranded six miles into the woods with a screaming toddler. Haha! Pictures to come!
(TWO) Emerie is so much fun right now. I'm sure I've said that in like every post but oh my word, I love this age. She is learning so much so quickly and she is so funny! She makes me laugh constantly and I just want to kiss her little face right off.
(THREE) I am loving the fall recipes on Pinterest (because I love all things cinnamon, apple, and pumpkin). I haven't tried any of them yet but hopefully I will in the next few weeks. I would love to make donuts but I don't have a donut pan... Is it worth investing in? Who am I kidding, we're talking about donuts. Of course it is!
(FOUR) On a completely opposite note, I am jealous of all you people out there who are living the Paleo lifestyle right now. I don't know how you do it! I have been thinking about my eating habits and would love to attempt clean eating. Though it seems like a lot of work and huge lifestyle change that I don't see myself being able to commit it. No sugar? Coffee creamer? Ice cream? Pasta??? How would I live? :)
(FIVE) I'm in the process of making a photo book on Shutterfly. The code that I have for a free book says 20 pages. I attempted to put together a scrapbook of Em's first year.... I got to 7 months old and was at 31 pages. Eeek. I've got a lot of work to do to cut it back and get 5 more months in! :)

Have a great weekend friends!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I always go over the amount of pages for a book on Shutterfly to get the free book! There's just too many to pick from so I know how you feel! Have a great weekend!

Amanda - found you on the Five on Friday link-up :)

Kitty and June said...

Agree about fall food! And your house always smells sooo good!!

Musings of a Childless Mama said...

stopping by from darci's blog. I love fall, too. I love your daughters name..sweet name. Have fun on your hike.

Miranda said...

PALEO IS HARD - at least for me right now ;) I've been
"doing it" for about a week now .. and I'm only making SMALL changes until I can get more into it. I will get there eventually! ;) I'm jealous of all the people out there rocking it, too!! :)

Hope you have a great weekend!
Miranda :)
www.ournestingplace.com