Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Five on Friday!

Finally Friday! Here is a quick look at my week!
(ONE) I survived the first week of school with 16 new Kindergartners. I have a sweet class but it's been an adjustment for all of us getting into a new routine.
(TWO) I am exhausted. I don't think I need to explain or elaborate on this one.
(THREE) I started physical therapy for my neck yesterday. If you have been reading this blog for awhile (or are friends with me) then you know that I injured my neck back in February (I knew going to the gym was a bad idea!). I've had problems with it since and have been suffering from chronic headaches that last only a few seconds but happen several times throughout the day because of the injury. The physical therapist was very helpful and thinks that we can take care of the problem by doing exercises that he taught me at home and by coming to physical therapy once a week for the next four weeks. He gave me a short neck massage at the end and let me lay on an ice pack... most relaxing part of my week!
(FOUR) My sister has started her journey home from across the country! I can't wait to see her... by the time she gets here it will have been almost 12 weeks since we last saw her in person. We've facetimed plenty while she was at Yellowstone so that she could see and talk to Em.... Em was crawling when she left and now shes running around at full speed! She won't believe how much my sweet girl has changed!
(FIVE) How adorable is this picture that I miraculously captured yesterday? I only wish it was on my regular camera and not the inside camera of my iPhone!
Happy Friday! Be sure to link up with Darci and friends to join in!
 

No comments: