Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

5 on Friday!

I am so glad that it's finally Friday! It has definitely been a long week and I am grateful for a three day weekend! Linking up with Darci and friends for another 5 on Friday. :)
(ONE) I am so excited because my sister comes home today! She has been doing an internship at Yellowstone National Park all summer... she left in June and I have missed her. Can't wait to see her after I get off of work and home from physical therapy. :)
(TWO) I am excited about fall. I am hoping hubs and I can hike and fish more... we didn't do too much of that last fall b/c Em was so little. We've always done a lot of hiking and fishing and I miss it.
(THREE) Speaking of fall... Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights... oh my goodness. I love them. I've already started on box number 2. Also, I have a couple of Starbucks gift cards and can't wait to get a pumpkin spice latte! :)
(FOUR) Excited for the three day weekend... we have lots of family plans (and big hopes of sleeping in!)... my other sister and her husband are coming in to town as well (they live about an hour and a half away) and we found out recently that they are expecting their first baby! Yay Emerie's first cousin on my side of the family! :)
(FIVE) We are starting to do some updates/repairs around this house this weekend... we have hopes to put it on the market in January! More on that later. .
Hope you all have a fabulous (long) weekend! :)

No comments: