Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

40 Years of Love

My parents celebrated their 40th anniversary on the 17th... what a blessing. They are a beautiful example of what love and marriage should be like. We are taking them out to dinner on the 31st. We are waiting until then because one of my sisters is doing an internship at Yellowstone National Park's Research Library and she gets back that day. Can't wait to celebrate their love!  They have been a wonderful godly example for us and I am sure I speak for my sisters as well when I say we are blessed with the best parents. They have always been supportive of us in every way and we were blessed with a happy childhood because of them. Hubs and I strive to live up to their example for our sweet Em girl.
Happy Anniversary to my sweet parents!

No comments: