Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend wasn't too eventful. We ran some errands on Saturday and had a lazy Sunday afternoon. We were bored after church and decided to take Em to the local park to have some fun. She loved the swings but wasn't too crazy about the slides. She also wanted to jump in the river but we dodged that bullet without a toddler meltdown (thankfully).
So far this summer has been very mellow, lots of swimming and fun with the water table. We took a quick trip to the DC Zoo because we had to pick my dad up from Dulles Airport. We are still hoping to take a longer vacation before we go back to work in August... hopefully to the beach.
I can't believe it's July already... that means that Google Reader is no more... I am currently stuck between Feedly and Bloglovin'. I have both of them downloaded on my phone. Which one do you like best? It seems that more of the blogs I am following are using bloglovin' but I kinda like the layout of Feedly better. I'm still working on doing some updates to this little home of mine on the web. Stay tuned! :)


No comments: