Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

To new beginnings and guilty pleasures

New Beginnings: This afternoon I'm going to dinner with some coworkers to celebrate (and maybe cry a little) the promotion of our Assistant Principal (to her new role as Principal at a different school). They are extremely lucky to have her... she is an amazing administrator and will be missed at our school.
I'm looking forward to hanging out with everyone again and catching up on everyone's summer so far. I can't believe it's already July... We've yet to take a vacation but hopefully that will change before the summer is over!
Guilty Pleasures: Did anyone else watch the Bachelorette last night? It was one of the more boring episodes of the season. She basically said she was in love with Brooks which kind of made me lose interest. I like trying to figure out who they are going to choose in the end and she basically told everyone... although given that it's reality television, I'm sure that her choice will change before the end of the season. I always look forward to Monday nights because this is the only reality show I watch during the summer!
Have a great Tuesday friends.... :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: