Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Midweek Randoms

  • Emerie is walking all over the place now and it is so cute to watch. Her little chubby cheeks jiggle and I just want to kiss her face off. 
  • Hubs and I are trying to sell our hot tub... crazy I know, but we rarely use it and I can think of a million ways we could use the money we get for it. Vacation anyone?
  • I finally have a list of books I want to read this summer and hope to make a trip to the library today. I am always looking for more suggestions so if you've read anything good let me know! Right now I am reading Happiness Key on my Kindle.
  • We took up our area rug in our living room and my mother in law surprised us and bought us a new one that I had been looking at online. I'll take a picture of it once we get it down. 
  • I'm going to make my fav chicken spaghetti casserole for dinner tonight. You can find the recipe here or on my pinterest
Link up at In This Wonderful Life!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: