Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Baby Must Haves

I must have read a million blogs while I was pregnant... trying to decide what we would need most for our sweet little bundle of love. This first year has flown by and there are several products that I would not want to have been without!
Here is the list of our baby must haves!
1. Johnson and Johnson Hand Wipes- We still use these things every day! It's hard to wash a wiggly baby's hands and when they start crawling they are into everything! These wipes help wipe the germs away to keep your little one nice and clean!

2. Munchkin Bottle Brushes- I got a few of these at my baby showers and I took several of them back because I thought since I was nursing I wouldn't use that many of them. Wrong! After I went back to work and had pump parts, bottles, and pacis to wash every night, I realized that I would be buying these frequently! I have tried other brands but I found that some of them broke easily so I've stuck with Munchkin.


3. Board Books and Indestructibles- Emerie loves books... she "reads" all the time! At first she just liked to chew on them (and board books can get nasty that way) so we got her two Indestructibles  (books that baby can chew on, non-toxic, won't tear, can even be washed in the washing machine or dishwasher!!). She loves them and still plays with them. They aren't very expensive and are lightweight. We love them!

4. Boudreaux's Butt Paste. I really don't need to say too much about this... it's amazing for diaper rash!
5. Fisher Price Rock and Play Sleeper. We loved this... In fact, we have two of them (one for home and one was for our sitter's house). It has an incline so I didn't have to worry about Emerie choking during the night (she spit up frequently the first several months). She slept really well in it... it was cozy and it stayed right by our bed for the first 6 months (until we transitioned her to the crib). 

 Well there you have it! The top five things that we loved during the first year of our sweet little Emerie's life! What baby products do you love?

**I was not compensated in any way for these reviews, I just really love these products!**
Image sources: 1. 2. 4.  








No comments: