Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th Recap and Weekend Plans

I had every intention of blogging yesterday but didn't get around to it because I was busy laying around the house all day! I woke up with a splitting headache and spent the day trying to recover from it. Thankfully Em took two naps yesterday... and she seemed to have no problem with the fact that she was in her jammies all day. :) She has been walking like crazy around the house now. So stinkin' cute. I tried to upload the video but blogger wasn't cooperating this morning... I'll try again later.
It's so adorable to see her toddling around now. She looks so funny because it's so unsteady but hubs and I can't get enough of the cuteness! She is growing up so fast!
In other news, we were in our town's 4th of July Parade and Emerie was such a ham. We rode in this convertible....
 With this cutie....
 She was a natural...
 And clapped and waved the whole time....
After the parade we went home for awhile and then went to my grandma's house for a cookout. Hubs was sick the entire day but other than that we had a pretty good 4th. This weekend we have a 1st birthday party to go to and hopefully hubs and I will get to have a long overdue date night! Have a great weekend friends!

No comments: