Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Late 20 Week Bumpdate!


20 Week Update
Size of Baby: 
She is the size of a cantaloupe according to thebump.com!! 
Gender:
Girl!! (Doctor moved our next ultrasound up so we go on Tuesday to confirm that she is in fact a girl! Our last ultrasound was a nuchal translucency ultrasound at 12 weeks and the doctor is usually right 75-80% of the time! I can't wait to see her again!!!!) 
Skin: 
Hanging in there... no stretch marks so far!
Weight/Clothes:
Well I went for my 20 week appt on Monday and I was up about 10-12 pounds. I lost like 2 pounds during the first tri so if you count what I've gained since that weight it's 12. If you count from where I was when I first got pregnant it's 10 pounds!
Cramps/Pain:
Feeling pretty good!
Cravings/Aversions:
Loves: Salad, chocolate, ice cream, Doritos, Cuties Tangerines, apples, and yogurt. No aversions this week.
Sleep:
Okay most nights.... I still wake up on my back a lot but the doctor told me not to worry about it. I've also enjoyed waking up to her kicking. She has been pretty active lately and I love love love it. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it and I'm sure I will miss that feeling after she is born!
Emotions:
Over the moon excited! We cleaned out the nursery and are going to start painting/cleaning/shampooing and getting everything ready for her soon. I can't wait!
Fetal Movement:
Lots of kicking and rolling.... Have I mentioned that I looooooove it? Hubs loves it too. He has been feeling her kicks and one of my sisters got to feel her kick on Saturday! =)
What I miss:
Same: Deli meat... I would love a big turkey and cheese sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and mayo!!  
Milestones: 
Reaching the half way mark (on Saturday, this post is a little late!)! Feeling her kicking more and more and having other people feel her.
Mason decided he wanted to be included in the weekly pictures too! =)

No comments: