Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

19 Weeks

 19 Weeks (no head shot because I've spent the day cleaning and organizing and I don't want to scare you! =)

Size of Baby: 
She is the size of a mango! She is about 6 inches long and 8.5 ounces (according to thebump.com)
Gender:
Girl!! 
Skin: 
Hanging in there... no stretch marks so far!

Weight/Clothes:
Not sure how many pounds I'm up now... at my sixteen week appointment I was up about 7.5 pounds. I was looking back at that update before the appt and I guessed 3 or 4 pounds, Ha! Wrong, wrong, wrong! 
Cramps/Pain:
A little round ligament pain every now and then... other than that I feel pretty good!
Cravings/Aversions:
I have been eating a lot of salad lately and I've been wanting sweets.... ice cream, milkshakes, and chocolate. 

Sleep:
Hubs got me a body pillow for Christmas and I'm in love! It is so comfortable... I've enjoyed sleeping in the past few mornings. I woke up in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago and she kicked me hard. Love, love, love!

Emotions:
I am feeling pretty happy right now. Hubs and I cleaned out our office (which is the soon to be nursery) and we hope to start painting soon. These kicks also reassure me that everything is okay in there which makes me even happier!
Fetal Movement:
She has been very active the past week or so. It's been so cool to feel those full on kicks! Hubs even got to feel her kick the other night! He has tried since then but she gets shy when he puts his hand on my belly and then kicks as soon as he gives up and walks away! Haha... already a mama's girl! =)

What I miss:
Same: Deli meat... I would love a big turkey and cheese sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and mayo!!  
Milestones: 
Kicking hard core!!! I'm so happy it's finally real kicks and not just bubbles... I love it when she wiggles around in there!

No comments: