Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stomach Bugs and Baby Movement

This week has been crazy busy/exhausting. I got a stomach bug and was sick on Sunday night and all day Monday. I hadn't thrown up one time this entire pregnancy, made it to the second trimester puke free, and Monday I throw up from this stomach bug. Gross. Lets just say that I'm extremely lucky to be one of those people who never dealt with much morning sickness. Now that I am almost fully recovered from that nasty few days, I'm slowly gaining my appetite and continuing my quest to pack on the pounds! =) Also, I have a question for all of you moms and moms-to-be: When did you first feel the baby move? Yesterday I was sitting at work and I felt these two tiny things... like two pieces of popcorn popping or bubbles popping. And I actually put my hand on my belly and said to my teaching assistant "I think the baby just moved!" and when she said really? I said, nah, couldn't have been. Too soon. But then I felt the same thing again once this morning. Thoughts? Is it too soon? Does it matter/depend on the person? When did you first feel the flutters and pops? I'll be 15 weeks on Saturday.... Some people say it depends on yours size? I have a pretty small build.... Share your thoughts! =)

No comments: