Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's a.............

GIRL!!! We had a nuchal translucency ultrasound today and found out that our little one is a girl! She was so beautiful!!!! The first thing we saw was that beautiful heart just beating up a storm. It was amazing. Words can't even describe how I feel today. It was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. She was so cute. She even opened and closed her mouth today. Talking to us already! She is more than perfect. She is growing right on track and there were no birth defects or any other issues found. She is amazing and I am in love!!! Over the moon happy right now! God is soooooooo good and we are so blessed!=)

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3

 (*sorry for the poor photo quality, my scanner isn't working so I had to take a picture of the ultrasound pic!) Still cute though! =)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww, yay!!

Brittany Ann said...

YAY! Welcome to Team Girl! They are the sweetest (so are boys, but I've got my little baby girl, and I couldn't be happier!)