Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Major Awesome Exciting News!!!!!!!

I'm pregnant!!! We are expecting our little bundle of joy around May 26, 2012!!!! We are so thrilled and over the moon in love with this baby already! I have been wanting to shout it from the mountain tops for weeks now but forced myself to wait it out. We had our first ultrasound at six weeks and three days and we saw our little one's heartbeat!!! It was soooooooooo amazing. I can't even begin to tell you how happy we are. We are a little over ten weeks now and are finally getting closer to the end of the first trimester! I had my physical today and I heard the heartbeat with the doppler. It was the most amazing sound!! I will have plenty more to blog about soon so stick around! We are so blessed and sooooo soooooooo excited to be parents!!! God is good!!!

More details to come!