Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Out of Suburbia and onto the farm!

Lately I've been dreaming of moving to the country and owning a farm... maybe it's because I've been reading Ann Voskamp's blog or maybe it's because I just fiinished reading Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond (aka Pioneer Woman). Maybe it's because I've been spending a lot of time on hubs' grandparents farm. Or maybe it's because I canned seven quarts of green beans straight from their garden and felt smitten with myself after hearing all of those mason jars seal... Whatever the reason, I'm ready to move out of suburbia and onto the farm! =) A girl can dream right? Maybe in a few years that dream will become a reality!
Until then....

I can hardly wait to can homemade salsa tomorrow! Recipe to come!

No comments: