Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Last few days of summer!

Saturday Morning Scene
Link up with Katie @ Loves of Life
I can't believe summer is coming to an end.... I have been spending a lot of time in my classroom preparing for my kindergarteners' arrival. I have also been savoring the last few moments by spending time on hubs' grandparents farm where I recently learned to can! =) Green beans and homemade salsa, yum!

I've also been spending some blissful moments floating in our pool with a good book! I've read a lot of books this summer. I'm currently reading Ann Voskamp's book, One Thousand Gifts. I'll let you know what I think of it after I finish it! Have a great weekend friends!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Yum nothing better than homemade salsa!

tahnie said...

That salsa and those green beans look delicious! I told myself I should learn to can this summer and it hasn't happened.

Would love to hear your books you have read this summer! i'm always searching for good ones.

Stopping by from Saturday Morning Scene. This is my first time linking up and I'm loving it!

Happy Weekend! :)