Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

---I have worked in my classroom a lot this week... things are looking better but not great (yet!). I'm in a new room this year and a new grade level and the person who was there before me left so I have a lot of stuff to sort through. Thankfully a retired Kindergarten teacher (who was an AMAZING teacher) called me and offered to help me get things put back together. So sweet. I would still be sitting and staring at all the boxes if it wasn't for her!
---Hubs and I decided to go to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore! We booked our hotel and are really excited to get away for a few days. We are hoping to catch an Orioles game, tour 4 ships and a lighthouse, and possibly go to the aquarium. This is a much needed mini vaca and I can't wait!
---I'm getting my hair cut today... I'm thinking about getting some bangs (not all the way across but some that sweep to the side). I'm a little nervous though because I'm afraid they will get on my nerves! =) I'll post pictures when I get a chance!
---I've recently started reading The Power of a Praying Wife and I'm enjoying praying for my husband. I've had the book awhile and started it a long time ago but never made it through. This time I hope to stick with it.

Okay I think that's all the random updates I have for now! Happy Thursday friends!

No comments: