Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Saturday Morning Scene

Visit Loves of Life if you want to link up!
My camera battery died so I can't take a picture of what my Saturday morning looks like... So I'll just tell you. =) I am currently enjoying my second cup of coffee and catching up on all of your wonderful blogs. Later I will be heading to my new classroom to start unpacking everything! I have taught 2nd grade for the past two years and this year I get to teach Kindergarten! I am soooo excited! I know a lot of people think I'm crazy but I love the little ones. They make so much progress their first year of school and I can't wait to be their first teacher (well, some of them, some will have went to PreK)! As I sit here on this lovely Saturday morning I am also daydreaming about the lake where hubs proposed. We have a lot of memories at that lake and we took a quick fishing trip there this past week. It was the most beautiful afternoon! The air was cool with zero humidity, and the sun was bright in a clear blue sky... we watched it set behind the mountains... ahhhh. I can never get enough of that place. So I leave you with these pictures:

Even Mason enjoys the lake as much as we do! =) Have a great weekend friends!

6 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Have fun with kindergarten :) I taught all grades k-4...and I think K was my least favorite, BUT it does take a special kind of person to teach K, and I say, good for you!! :)

Christina said...

Such a great way to spend the weekend!

Jennifer said...

Looks like a great day!!! Loving the dog!!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Have fun unpacking your new room! Is it already time for back to school stuff?!? Where is the summer going!?

Elizabeth said...

Looks like such a fun day...and yay for Kindergarten! :)

Ps. That Mason is a cutie!

http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Lea said...

Hey Christina!

I love Kindergarten! I think they are so much fun!

Can't wait to follow your journey.

www.mosscoveredpath.blogspot.com