Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Fragments

I know it's summer and I am off and should be posting more regularly! I have been keeping myself busy around the house. I've cleaned out three closets and consolidated two closets worth of stuff into one. My mom and I had a joint yard sale at my house last Saturday and I took everything that was left over to the Good Will. It was so nice to get rid of the clutter!! Hubs and I went hiking last week in the Shenandoah National Park. It was a really nice hike that ended with a beautiful waterfall.
This week we've been doing stuff around the house. We bought a really nice canopy for the deck and some outdoor furniture to go under it. We've been needing it because we didn't have anything to go by the pool. I've been getting up and praying/journaling/reading The Bible before I allow myself to get on the computer every morning. It has really been helping my faith and my state of mind. I am really learning that you have to believe and have faith when you pray. That you need to believe that God will answer your prayers when you pray because He won't if you don't have faith.
 "But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does." James 1:6-8
"If you believe you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." Matt. 21:22 (italics mine)
Have a blessed day friends!




No comments: