Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Up and Down Like The Weather

41 days of school and two work days that follow and I am freeeee for the summer! =) I cannot wait... the end of this year has been kind of stressful so I am looking forward to a summer of sleeping in, laying by our pool, and hanging out with hubs! Bring on warm weather... Monday was sooo nice... around 80 degrees and then we dropped back to 50 degrees and rainy today. My moods this week have been like the weather... up and down. =(
Nothing too excited going on this week... my day ended kind of roughly... and I came home to a sick pup... not fun to clean up after, but she is feeling better now. I did manage to go to the gym, cook dinner, grade some papers, and watch the new episode of NCIS (which left us hanging with a to be continued...).Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! It's almost the middle of the work week friends! Hang in there!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm counting down the days too!

Rachel said...

I'm right there with you. I can't wait for spring break (2 weeks!) and then the end of the year. We're getting close!!