Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hope

I am currently enjoying my spring break! We were supposed to only get Friday and Monday off but our new Superintendent asked the school board to give us Thursday (which was supposed to be a work day) off as well. The school board agreed and I am now enjoying day 2 of my 5 day vacation! It's been a rainy dreary day but I went out and had lunch with my bests. It was nice to catch up and one of the girls brought her baby with her so we got to oooh and ahhh over her. So cute! Tomorrow I am forcing myself to get up and go to Pilates at 9:30. I really do enjoy it, it's just the getting out of my pajamas, pulling myself away from my hot cup of coffee to go work out part that I have a hard time with. I'm looking forward to the next three days... only calling for isolated thunderstorms and temps in the high seventies, low eighties. We are spending Easter Sunday at my grandma's house. My dad's side of the family gets together for a big dinner... and we are celebrating my grandma's 80th birthday as well. I hope everyone has a great Easter and takes time to reflect on the death and resurrection of Jesus!!

"When there is no resurrection, there is no Easter. When there is no Easter, there is no forgiveness. When there is no forgiveness, there is no hope." (My pastor quoted this one Sunday, I believe it came from Charles Swindoll)
I'm thankful for forgiveness and hope!

No comments: